- Lancaster Collection by Magnussen Furniture
- Dove Tail Grey finish
- Pine solids
- Weathered bronze
- Tinted drawers w/french dovetail in front & english in back
- Side mount ball bearing guides
- Sealed for dust proofing
- 3 Drawers with felt lined top drawer
- 2 Open compartments
- Wire management
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We are pleased to offer a 30 Day Hassle-Free Return Policy that starts on the day you receive your order. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to our warehouse for a refund within 30 days of delivery in the original condition and packaging.
Requirements for a Full Refund
- Items must be in new and unused condition.
- Items must be returned with all of their original packaging and accessories.
- Items must be shipped back to us fully insured using a trackable shipping method at your expense.
- Items must not be assembled or modified in any way.
- Items must include a return authorization number provided by myfurnitureville.
Fees and Deductions
All returns and exchanges are subject to a 30% restocking fee plus applicable return shipping fees listed below.
A return shipping cost estimated at $1.75 per pound will be deducted off your refund if:
- You choose to have myfurnitureville pick up your return from your residence or delivered address.
- You refuse delivery for any reason without consent from myfurnitureville.
- You refuse an entire shipment because only a part of an item is damaged.
- The delivery address you provided was invalid and the order could not be delivered.
- You choose to cancel your order and it is past the cancellation timeframe.
- If an item does not fit in your home and/or through your door.
- If you only return part of an order that included a package discount, the package discount will be void and you will be credited less the amount of the discount.
- If parts or accessories are missing from the original packaging, a fee will be deducted from your refund.
*Remote delivery locations may be subject to additional charges.
Items That Can Not Be Returned
- Items marked "Final Sale" or "Special Order"
- Items that have already been assembled (unless written exception is provided by myfurnitureville)
YOU MAY INITIATE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE ONLINE, BY PHONE OR LIVE CHAT.
Tips to Avoid a Return
- Prior to placing your order please make sure that the item you are ordering will fit through your door and in the space where it will go. If it doesn't the delivery company may have to leave the product right outside your door, on a porch or in a garage.
- If your item arrives with minor or cosmetic damages due to shipping, don't worry. We can attempt to replace the damaged parts on the product so you can avoid returning it.
To make sure you receive your order as quick as possible we process all orders the moment they come in, for this reason orders may only be canceled within 24 hours of placement without incurring any fees.
- Orders cancelled after 24 hours may be subject to a 30% restocking fee plus a return shipping fee at an estimated $1.75 per pound.
- If you cancel, return, or exchange only part of an order that included a package discount, you will forfeit your package discount and be credited less the amount of the discount.
- If there are backordered products on your order and you choose to wait for the backordered products to become available, we will make payment to the manufacturer to ensure that the products are reserved for you when they become available and not sold to anyone else. Your order will be considered a "special order" and therefore cannot be cancelled.
To cancel an order please contact us. Once cancelled your order status will change to cancelled and a cancellation confirmation email will be sent. Please keep this email as confirmation that you have cancelled your order. If you do not have a cancellation confirmation email or your order status in your customer portal does not say cancelled, your order was not cancelled.
- Normal delivery hours are 8am-6pm Monday-Friday. Any special requests outside our normal delivery hours may be subject to additional fees.
- An adult must be present to accept and sign for delivery of your new furniture.
- All deliveries are fully insured from the time it leaves our warehouse until arrival at your home.
- All items must be inspected for damage at the time of delivery. All damage must be notated on the delivery receipt / bill of lading.
- Delivery insurance will only cover issues that are noted on the delivery receipt / bill of lading. myfurnitureville, nor the shipping carrier, will be held liable for any issues not noted accordingly.
- Regardless of damage, defect, missing or incorrect item, all items on the order must be accepted and signed for unless otherwise directed by myfurnitureville so that we may resolve the issue. myfurnitureville will resolve the issue by replacing, refunding, or repairing the item as warranted, at its discretion.
- It is required that you take photos of any damage that you notice as proof.
- Make sure your floors and walls are covered / protected prior to delivery as myfurnitureville not the carrier will be held liable for damage to your personal property.
- Missed delivery appointments may be subject to a delivery attempt fee at an estimated $0.75* per lb.
- Should you need to reschedule your delivery, please notify us at least two days prior to the scheduled delivery date in order to avoid a rescheduling fee.
- On the day of delivery please make sure the area is cleared for delivery. Our delivery team can not remove old furniture.
*Our customer service department must be notified of any damages within 24 hours of delivery.
Product Image and Specification Disclaimer
We work closely with our vendors and strive to be 100% certain of all product colors, dimensions, and measurements. Notwithstanding however, specifications on our site may not reflect accurately as the manufacturer can change the specs at any time without notice. In terms of color, images of certain items may look different than the actual item. This can occur for a variety of reasons including but not limited to the lighting during a photo shoot or your monitor’s display. We have made every effort to display our products as accurately and will continue to do so. Any questions related to color, dimensions or specifications must be discussed prior to placing your order. If not fully addressed, myfurnitureville will not be held responsible. If there are things you are unclear about or have any questions, be sure to ask one of our representatives for assistance. Do not hesitate to call us! We are here to help every step of the way.